How do I manage my SSF catalog's price markup?
- Login as your Admin user
- Click to expand the top right corner 'Hi Admin' navigation menu
- Click on SSF Management > Manage Price Plan
- You will likely have only one price plan listed, usually named something like "Default" or "Retail". Click on the Edit icon.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see 3 tabs - By Part #, By Brand Code, By Brand.
- Within each tab, it will list any existing rules with the option to Edit or Delete, and at the bottom of the list will be an Add button to add new rules.
- When editing or adding, a popup window will apear with 3 tabs - Sell Price Markup, List Price, Markup, and Core Price Markup.
- You can add multiple price range tiers with different rules as needed.
- Within the Markup Type dropdown there are 3 types:
- Percentage - marks up the price by the defined percentage
- Flat - marks up the price by the defined flat dollar amount
- FlatNoMarkup - sets the defined price as the fixed price regardless of your price we get in your price file from SSF.