The Grouping and Sorting settings on the My Preferences page allow you to set the default grouping and sorting of the parts on the results page of a catalog lookup. The Grouping setting will "cluster" or group the results based on the specified criteria, and the Sorting setting will sort the results within each group based on the selected criteria. These settings can always be changed manually each time upon arriving at the catalog results page. This can be found under the Search Details section at the top of the results page (look for View Search Details link if this section is not showing).
Articles in this section
- How do I add another store location on my website?
- How do I make a customer tax exempt in the website?
- How do I add multiple shipment tracking numbers?
- What do the "Charges Overriding Rule" settings mean when adding an Exception Product?
- What is a Gateway ID?
- What are User Roles/Security Plans?
- How do I add and manage tech tips?
- How do I change the welcome message on the home page?
- Can I accept back orders on my website?
- How do I set a customer to pay by credit card?